Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

L27 block Differences

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Separate, mine were made to order and came in two separate parcels. Tried RA once but pretty tricky to figure out exact matches as they had some differences. I think we lagged with engines, ie US introduced the changes to engines before Australia did, I think so anyway. I found its not year for year, well it seemed that way anyway.
Honestly man had you called Merv Gray you would probably have the package within a week or two and the right parts. Hopefully you get sent the right ones.

Single peger

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbocharged vg ute, sbc r31 skyline wagon, multip
The company i got the main bearings from here in nz had the correct main bearings and i managed to find out from them the part number they use to order the l rod bearings in the usa.

i just went straight to there supplier they order them from and got them for half the price haha so if they are the wrong ones the bearing place here in nz would of given me the wrong set anyway but fingers crossed they are correct