Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

L67 Dyno Required in WA (Supercharged V6)

orsmaussie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais International Series II
I am running a 2000 VT International Series Calais with the standard L67 engine.

I have made some mods including full exhaust and extractors, upgraded CAI, and boosted the supercharger to 10PSI.

So now i am needing to get it put on the dyno and tuned. As i believe it has a lot more power to give than it is now, and it is also burning fuel like you wouldn't believe at 16.3litres per 100km.

I have contacted numerous places around Perth, with no luck. Can anyone please provide some suggestions of where i can go?

Thanks,

vnrockit

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn calais & vt acclaim
You want al gibbs mate he's the only tuner in WA that i would recommend
pm sent

orsmaussie

Reaction score
Members Ride
cheers mate, ill have a look and check him out.

Also I emailed FIT and asked for there recommendation as they are into the Super6's and we are both in Perth.

They recommend Formula Tech in Bibra Lake or WA Performance Centre. And for a full list of Dyno's check out Dyno Dynamics - Home, as you can also search by State.

vs-6

Raptorcharged VS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S pac V6
i only heard that from one guy and it was running for 2 years then the tune is what made motor die (he was running 10psi of boost on a turbo setup)
so yer i would be happy if my motor lasted 2 years but yer duno who ill go with heard good thingsa about chip master in maddington but not sure if he still does old sixes

Michelson4301

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Super6 Utility 5 speed
Allan Gibbs is one of the main retail suppliers if not the only one of the Kalmaker tuning software/hardware packages. Allan has unlimited experience with Kalmaker. Give him a call he is always willing to help and have a chat and help you out.

excalibur

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS
Formula Tech in Bibra Lake is were our car club go for our Dyno days should give them a call

orsmaussie

Reaction score
Members Ride
I went to Al Gibbs and he is the only one who will be touch my car in the future.
If you have an L67 he is the only one to go to.

Chipmaster no longer exist. They moved over east.

Al Gibbs is the Kalmaker supplier for Australia. The creator of Kalmaker will only deal with him. I shall reiterate. Al is the man to go to.

Last edited: