Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

l67 parts for ecotec ?

matthew2101

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais vy s2
thanks mate, done well pay for all the exhaust apart form cats (think im gona wait for l67 for those ) and buy my intake stuff this week,(also might get that this arvo how do i order so it all come in one ) just wanted to know, also dont plan to do cam yet just rockers and is that easy diy mod ? also probs just gona buy a car with a l67 in it so its gona be swap and might keep a few mods on the ecotec will have to see tho, also u cant do Inlet Manifolds on the l67 right (REVERSE SINGLE-THROTTLE PLENUM TO SUIT ECOTEC V6) was thinking of getting one for L36

MACE

Reaction score
thanks mate, done well pay for all the exhaust apart form cats (think im gona wait for l67 for those ) and buy my intake stuff this week,(also might get that this arvo how do i order so it all come in one ) just wanted to know, also dont plan to do cam yet just rockers and is that easy diy mod ? also probs just gona buy a car with a l67 in it so its gona be swap and might keep a few mods on the ecotec will have to see tho, also u cant do Inlet Manifolds on the l67 right (REVERSE SINGLE-THROTTLE PLENUM TO SUIT ECOTEC V6) was thinking of getting one for L36

“thanks mate, done well pay for all the exhaust apart form cats (think im gona wait for l67 for those ) and buy my intake stuff this week,(also might get that this arvo how do i order so it all come in one ) just wanted to know, also dont plan to do cam yet just rockers and is that easy diy mod?”
You can order the parts off our website, via PM/email or over the phone. The rockers are an easy DIY mod

“also probs just gona buy a car with a l67 in it so its gona be swap and might keep a few mods on the ecotec will have to see tho, also u cant do Inlet Manifolds on the l67 right (REVERSE SINGLE-THROTTLE PLENUM TO SUIT ECOTEC V6) was thinking of getting one for L36”
You can, however you would have to run an L36 manifold assembly and block off the injector ports in the L67 heads

If you have any more questions please don’t hesitate to ask

Kindest Regards,
Steve