Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

L67 swap from eco

HBDVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy lumina HBD V6 SC
l have bought a full engine and box L67 l want to fit to my Lumina HBD with a tired Ecotec l have VX PCM,LOOM AND BCM no keys, l have read from a Mace page that l can retain my wiring get a ECU programed by Mace and done ready to start l cant convince myself its that easy can l use my original PCM BCM etc do l have to get them all programmed to work there is so much random info on the web its crazy cheers

Utel67

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs s3 ute
Yeah it's that easy just buy a flashed vy l67 PCM from mace, after you receive it send your old one back for a $50 refund, then extend the necessary wires and your done.

HBDVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy lumina HBD V6 SC

Yeah it's that easy just buy a flashed vy l67 PCM from mace, after you receive it send your old one back for a $50 refund, then extend the necessary wires and your done.
got Mace to reassure me thanks for info a learning curve cheers