Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

L67 top swap

Utel67

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs s3 ute
Will be doing a top swap into a mates vs wagon soon, i will be porting the charger and lim and running a 10psi pulley, will I get away with a factory l67 tune running premium 98.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
It might be pushing it. I would be doing everything possible to keep IAT's down.

lowandslow

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 III Monaro
The increased compression of the na motor will give you problems.

Utel67

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs s3 ute
It might be pushing it. I would be doing everything possible to keep IAT's down.

Thanks for help and advice mate very much appreciate it, I'll do some logs starting with a standard pulley and see how it goes.

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
Will be doing a top swap into a mates vs wagon soon, i will be porting the charger and lim and running a 10psi pulley, will I get away with a factory l67 tune running premium 98.

Just buy the top swap tune from Mace, it's not expensive. You might have to contact them directly.

Last edited:

Utel67

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs s3 ute
Just buy the top swap tune from Mace, it's not expensive. You might have to contact them directly.

I got in touch with mace and they do sell top swap tunes, but not for 10psi pulley only for a 8psi so it looks like he will running 8psi.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Pop in on the dyno and get a baseline test. Mace sold me a tune and its good, but just a tad on the lean side. Not enough to worry about but if I have it retuned I will increase the fuel ratio slightly.