Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lack of respect

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
Garth, your a tool.. its not that she with someone else, that isnt the issue here...its the fact that we were on the up and looking to get back together but she went to MY BEST MATE!!! thats the issue, its got nothing to do with possesion or anything, its about respect mate. for feelings and people involved...where in this situation respect is clearly lacking... moreso from my mate than from her...
im not hung up on it, theres no point..im 19 for fuks sake, its not like i was married to the chik or anything. it just shows ones true character and just goes to show the power of the pussy..

V

vnberlwagon

Your last 4 words summed it all up, "power of the pussy", hey as U said ur only 19. Find someone better, it may not seem like u can at the moment but that doesn't stop u from playing the field for a while.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
_Mukas_ said:
Garth, your a tool.. its not that she with someone else, that isnt the issue here...its the fact that we were on the up and looking to get back together but she went to MY BEST MATE!!! thats the issue, its got nothing to do with possesion or anything, its about respect mate. for feelings and people involved...where in this situation respect is clearly lacking... moreso from my mate than from her...
im not hung up on it, theres no point..im 19 for fuks sake, its not like i was married to the chik or anything. it just shows ones true character and just goes to show the power of the pussy..
All this has showed is that you were wasting your time with her.. Imagine getting serious with a chick who had it in her just to go straight for your mate. And what kind of a mate would just do that?

I agree entirely with Garth, you have no control over her or your mate. You have control only over yourself..

Thank yourself you found out about the true character of two people who have been close to you.

Now go out and f*ckn find a better mate and a better chick. Believe me, there are better of both out there..

B

Back In Black !!!!

Please Listen To What I Say !!!!

Knowing what has now unfolded before your very eyes and the deceit and lying that has probably gone with it. Do you really think that this sorry exuse for a girlfriend will stay true to your mate. I don't think so !!!!!!
So what i would suggest is this :

Enjoy the break !

Party hard !

Show your mate what he is missing out on !

Get as many females on your mobile as possible !

Get them to ring you when his around ( 1 after the other if possible) !

Lead a very active lifestyle for 2 weeks !

Show him that you are better off young and free than in a relationship, not tied down !

Experience the life of a single carefree teenager as you should !

And always remember !!! Revenge is a dish best served cold !!!!

She will eventually regret stuffing you around but by then your long gone !

And after her and your mate have finished their fling you and your mate can get very vey pissed and that is your chance to hang a whole lot of **** on him. You can laugh at his foolishness and make him feel 1cm tall. Knowing the way acted he acted was similar to a love sick puppy, he will be the butt of jokes for many years to come.

Who knows you may even be able to tell the story at his wedding, that would be a crack up !!!!

POVRTY

building 5L VB TH 400
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wm L98 caprice
sounds like they deserve each other! fukk em its not the end of the world its gunna be hard 2 see it but it isnt. drink more party hard and make every second count untill u fall in love by accident

LisnM8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman 5Litre
Mate the same **** has happened in my circle of friends, once upon a time we were like brothers, then the girls got involved and fukd it all. One mate had a crush on some skank, but yet another mate got involved with her knowing very well that the other mate liked her, its all a learning curve to life mate. You just gota get out there and enjoy your life, trust me when I tell ya, once you get a girl your weekly pay goes on them not your pride and joy:ranting:. Then you eventually get married and your pride and joy turns in to a mini van argggggggghhhhhhhh think about that, bet you dont ever wanna lay eyes on another girl again lol...or why dont you pick up his ex??????thats a move sure to cause some controversy :yeah: its something my immature brain would consider doing... sorry for the light hearted response just have fun bro dont kill yourself over relationships etc, your mates oviuosly thinking with the wrong head....

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Are you the same Lisnm8 in geelong with the really slow statesman that tries to race every car he see's from the lights?

LisnM8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman 5Litre
minux said:
Are you the same Lisnm8 in geelong with the really slow statesman that tries to race every car he see's from the lights?
yeah lol, mate its a bag of **** i am the first to admit, cant recall trying to race everyone mmmmm, its slow and low

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
LisnM8 said:
yeah lol, mate its a bag of **** i am the first to admit, cant recall trying to race everyone mmmmm, its slow and low

lol i figured as much :p Should be more careful of stock looking SS's :p

LisnM8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman 5Litre
ohhhh its ovious that i was not even attempting to race considering i cant remember you lol even though i may have seen you on seppo? be carefull anyways mate cops cralling all over that area, they are sitting in corio auto wreckers at night so keep an eye out....