Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lack of respect

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
juzsvy said:
Bottom line is, this young fella's only 19, his got his life ahead of him and well, if that's the worst that happens to ya then you've done pretty well.
Don't get me wrong, i would feel i bit cranky too but it sounds like they deserve each other anyway.
Don't dwell on it mate, move on and enjoy life.

there we go, one of the only people that actually made some sense and didnt take the "im a hardcore **** and dont give a ****" approach....
its funny now tho coz me and my mate are back mates again, wasnt gonna let a little hottie get between us, its opintless. that, and shes a headcase who has ended up fukn him round and doin his head in...
was me, him and a couple of mates at his place satday, getting on the piss watchin the footy and then the union, and all of a sudden she turns up, starts goin nuts....full nuts, abusing him and throwing some my way too, just for good measure, and then when she finally calmed down, she didnt say a word to anyone.....just sat there.... and then had the nerve to msg me and somehow blame me for it....lol....i wasnt putting up with that ****, so i let her have it...went off tap, put her in her place and i havent heard a word from her back....
my mate copped the same thing, abuse and abuse and abuse, then the silent treatment. difference is tho, she was blaming me for her being angry at him, to which he laughed, told her to grow up, stop acting like a spoilt brat and talk like a normal person....i dont know how they travelling, but i dont think ill be talking to her for a while...

adrian222

VL 5 speed now on 18's
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL 3.0L 5 Speed
yer i jst broke up with my 2 yr gf and she went and hooked up with my mate the next week. then 2 weeks later she says she wants me back come out with me friday night and we saw that guy. he hates me and i hate him now. like **** where is the respect for ur bro's. and friday when she was with me at a club i left to go for a quick cruise and she left and went to the other club down the raod and hooks up with that guy agian. now wft she says she wants me and the same night goes behind my back and kisses him. i found out the next day btw. after she can stay in my bed etc. and also on the friday night he comes and sees me to fight me. lil **** wat a fag but serious. wat do u ppl think i should do. she says she wants me and kisses someone esle. just ****in with me. i told her to get ****ed but it continues around and around its like on loop this story, everywekend same thing happens. wat u think guys.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Adrian, you know what they say about leopards.. It's the truth..

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
And what they say about fish, there's plenty out there...

4PLAYN

Reaction score
Sorry about the late post, kind of irellivant now but ...

The same thing happened to me about 3 months ago.
We will call my first gf: Kellie
We will call my last gf: Kandii

The chick i was going out with (Kandii) got quite involved with, got acceptance from her mum and dad, even her grandparents. I worked late one night by 3 hours and she swore off guys for life saying

"Guys, pfft, can never rely on them for anything"

Plus alot more dirty things i will refuse to say on here (im a good boy *angel face*) Before i went out with my last ex (Kandii), I was with my first ex (Kellie). My last ex (Kandii) was my best friend at the time of my first gf (Kellie) and after i broke up with them both, they both started going out.

Its not only guys that can steal your ex's and friends. Its also females. Mainly one of the reasons why im single now. Yet despite that i was fairly cut up about it all, i tried to occupy my time with getting drunk and partying every night (thank god to school holidays) That took my mind off of them quite a bit.

There are other ex gf's that just faded away then we broke up. Others that i met a half a dozen times and refused to go there cause of their parents. Yet im still open for anything but im in no real rush into a relationship :p I just go with the flow and see things when they eventuate.

Just go with the flow. Dont show that your hurt, still be friends with them then fade out.

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
adrian222 said:
yer i jst broke up with my 2 yr gf and she went and hooked up with my mate the next week. then 2 weeks later she says she wants me back come out with me friday night and we saw that guy. he hates me and i hate him now. like **** where is the respect for ur bro's. and friday when she was with me at a club i left to go for a quick cruise and she left and went to the other club down the raod and hooks up with that guy agian. now wft she says she wants me and the same night goes behind my back and kisses him. i found out the next day btw. after she can stay in my bed etc. and also on the friday night he comes and sees me to fight me. lil **** wat a fag but serious. wat do u ppl think i should do. she says she wants me and kisses someone esle. just ****in with me. i told her to get ****ed but it continues around and around its like on loop this story, everywekend same thing happens. wat u think guys.

just for the record adrian ... she diddnt hook up with wizzer at the bridge.. they were both there but so was i. and the story i heard was it was you and some mates that tried to jump wizzer and it backfired on you and ur mates got bashed when u ran, correct me if im wrong. and mel aint just after wizzer, you need to find someone better

adrian222

VL 5 speed now on 18's
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL 3.0L 5 Speed
hey man,
yer well he rang me and said that they did and she said they did to. lol the real story is he rang me and came to main street with his friends and wanted to bash me, he musnt have wanted to to bad coz he had his opportunity. i walked off down the raod and no one went with me or followed me. who else is she after? shes telling me that she wants to be with me, is there more then wizzer now? and wizzer just got cut at me coz mel was out with me that night and stayed at my house lol. and i was there alone and he walked from the bridge to me.i never had any friends there. when trent couldnt fight me he went to random ppl and tried to fight them, they didnt get bashed either all trent hitwas the door coz he was so drunk, maybe he just thought he was bashing ppl lol. he was pretty drunk.

C

chrgdstatesman

i like the song superman by eminem reminds me about this situation and how thingz come and go