Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Last Ten Posts

G

grover

today i cant read the posts by clicking on them on the main page,last ten posts section.every time i try it says you must log onblah blah blah.i am already logged on and when i log on again it takes me to the main forum page.if i go back to the main page and click on a last ten post it tells me once again that i have to be logged on.giving me the shits,is anyone else having this problem.i can read the posts from the main forum page ok.

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
I got that once, when i hadn't logged in for a while and my history + temp internet files lapsed. Said I was logged on, yet when I clicked on a post it gave me a message asking me to log in. The problem went away after 5 mins of toil and I have no idea what fixed it.

Mike

midnight.outlaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S series 2
Me too," not logged on" when trying to get into alot of things, Live chat and such.

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Grover that would sound as though it is a cookie issue. Try allowing cookies to come through or delete them and start from scratch.

Just to make things a little clearer, at present the login for the forums and the main page are completely seperate meaning you will need to login to both.

In a few weeks time this will all change though as the site is redesigned so in the mean time if you can bare with us on these annoying little problems that would be great.

Thanks
Cheers
Darren

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
Haha!! I knew it!! Cookies are the answer to everything!!

Their power is exceeded only by their mystery.

G

grover

thanks darren.i will have another muck about with it and see how i go,mike you are a crack up....................