Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Last V8 sold

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Apparently no 'new' VFs sold last month...…. all gone ? All sales reported as ZBs
Yet there are still VFs with really low kms shown on Carsales (dealer and private) with no rego plate details . Something does not compute.

Eric Gleeson

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VF International
Apparently no 'new' VFs sold last month...…. all gone ? All sales reported as ZBs
Yet there are still VFs with really low kms shown on Carsales (dealer and private) with no rego plate details . Something does not compute.

Speaking of low k's I was just looking yesterday online at a 2017 HSV Maloo that only has 500k's on it..... no idea why a two year old Maloo would have done literally no work. Possibly reposession maybe? something about it just didn't seem right.....

apollo13

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE LPG
Speaking of low k's I was just looking yesterday online at a 2017 HSV Maloo that only has 500k's on it..... no idea why a two year old Maloo would have done literally no work. Possibly reposession maybe? something about it just didn't seem right.....
Maybe somebody thought it would be an investment, and stashed it away.
Although the repo hypothesis is plausible. I know one large dealer in Perth ended up with a large number of FPV/HSV type vehicles from cashed-up bogans after the mining boom went bust. So many that they didn't list them all at once.

Eric Gleeson

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VF International
Maybe somebody thought it would be an investment, and stashed it away.
Although the repo hypothesis is plausible. I know one large dealer in Perth ended up with a large number of FPV/HSV type vehicles from cashed-up bogans after the mining boom went bust. So many that they didn't list them all at once.

Yeah fair dinkum.... I would have loved to have had a look at that caryard at the time lol my local dealer where I am has almost nothing in the way of commodores just a couple of SSV's and that's it they do get Clubbies in fairly regularly from other caryards that they're linked with.... Also i'm not sure if its true or not but i actually heard off someone that alot of people are now holding onto their VF's and not upgrading because no one likes the look of the newer commodores...

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
I think they drive them around the block and then sell them as ex demo now rather than new.

VT2Commie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 Clubsport R8
They're still new ones about, we just got two magnum utes in last week.

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
I think they drive them around the block and then sell them as ex demo now rather than new.
I agree local dealer has a redline demo with 8kms the one I posted is listed as new which is a bit odd.

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
They're still new ones about, we just got two magnum utes in last week.
Thought they sold out ages ago, I know a few mse are around still