Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Last V8 sold

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
They're still new ones about, we just got two magnum utes in last week.
They were supposed to have been sold out within weeks of the factory closure. Where have they been hiding?
This whole business of the "last Holden sold" has become a bit of a furphy. The last Falcon was clearly identified and sold some months back. No argument, no debate. But because of Holden's production model breakdown over the last months, apparent over-production of performance models, dealer greed and various other factors including general public disinterest in Holdens by 2018, the number and location of the last Holdens will probably be in limbo for months to come, if not years, but one day in the future, there will appear one last new VF registration.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
6mts later 10 more come up price goes up $10,000.
Someone will pay that.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
holden and the news mobs need to to better research

Brand new VF SSV Redline ceduna SA

https://www.beckholden.com.au/Vehic...odore-SS_V_Redline-Ceduna-SA/3321988473#close

More a case of people going into dealerships and seeing what stock they have, or the general public, like yourself reporting what they see.........

Not that long ago, I mentioned seeing a heap of new VF's in a car yard, with a quote of going into dealerships to see what is around....A member (not yourself), basically said it was a load of crock

RWD4ever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS3 ute
I agree local dealer has a redline demo with 8kms the one I posted is listed as new which is a bit odd.
If it were never registered, then they may claim it is new. Perhaps clocked up 25 km with temporary dealer plates on test drives (or transferred from one dealer to another).

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
If it were never registered, then they may claim it is new. Perhaps clocked up 25 km with temporary dealer plates on test drives (or transferred from one dealer to another).
ive bought a few new cars some had 8kms one had 50kms on it(we drove it to window tint place and back)

Mate bought a XR8 sprint and it got a ford official quality test drive(this isnt a bullshit made up thing either)so had done 40kms on delivery

Davesv6BlackEdition

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Commodore sv6 Black Edition
*Hi all, this is my first post, I'm a little newbie so bare with me while I get the hang of this lol*
My uncle purchased his "new" sv6 ute, which had 68 kms on it and within the first week the engine light went off. Later on he had the sensors play up and needed to take the car back. He had enough and wanted his money back. He went through hell and back to try and get them to admit the car was faulty and they finally gave in and gave him a refund (after months of headaches).

So really, my question is, did they really test the car and make sure the car was "safe" and functioned properly for those 68 kms? Or were they just doing happy laps around the block over and over?