Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

late service

MR4ENSIC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV SEDAN
Hey guys
So I got a letter in the Mail on Wednesday from my holden dealer saying that my car is way overdue for its 15k service and that I must bring it in ASAP otherwise my capped servicing could be in jeopardy. The letter states that the cars service was due on the 13th of November BUT I only bought the car early December... So after arguing with a mechanic he ended up saying he was unauthorised to make any call so he spoke to the manger and he apparently said he will
Cover the costs but I'll be losing a capper service... Thought that wasn't very fair so hopefully I can speak to swine further up and hopefully get them to see it from my point of view.... I wasn't even planning on buying a car in November....

GenFSVR8

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F R8 SV
Servicing is every 15k or 9 months, whichever comes first. They are very strict on this when it comes to capped price servicing. A trap with the VF's is that its gone from 12 months to 9 months.

mantaray56

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 Z
it was the same with VE's -9 months.
If you miss a capped service by 3 months or 3000 Km's?( not sure about km's, then you lose that service and must use the next one.

MR4ENSIC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV SEDAN
Yeah true I understand either the month first or km but that service should of been done before I even came into the picture... It was due November and I bought the car December... Now they want to use one of my capped services which is b.s... If the service was due January I wouldn't mind but a month before I actually bought the car?? Not cool IMO

MR4ENSIC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV SEDAN
And the car is a ex-demo to so it is their responsibility...