Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

laughable ebay items

Dezza

your local HSV dealer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS M6
i told him id be there tonight to test drive and have cash

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
Ahh! its mine, back off.:p

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Seller from WA, with plates from Victoria?

The seller will probably be on holiday in Europe and needs a wire transfer..

LOL.. These have been done to death on eBay.. You buy the car, you make an instant cash transfer overseas and it's over..

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
haha yeh i didnt notice that, anyway i sent him a message about it and he replied saying that it is in perfect condition, but he moved 2 amsterdam in the netherlands and he brought the car with him :unsure: then found he couldnt register it over there due to emissions regulations, so he needs 2 sell asap. he said 2 put 4500 in a ebay managed trust fund and he'll ship it over and u can inspect it, take it 2 a mechanic and wotever and if u like it pay the rest, and if u dont like it u will get all ur money back at his expense 2 shipping

sometimes u wonder if these ppl are ligit, i once seen a 200sx for sale for a similar amount, it was the latest model, so thought i'd check it out and they had moved 2 greece and needed 2 sell it coz it was right hand drive. u'd think these people would check this stuff out b4 they moved if they are ligit

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Deary me, my good man.. They're not legit..

Those are just excuses so you'll send the money oversea's..

Clutchy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz wagon
haha yeh i didnt notice that, anyway i sent him a message about it and he replied saying that it is in perfect condition, but he moved 2 amsterdam in the netherlands and he brought the car with him :unsure: then found he couldnt register it over there due to emissions regulations, so he needs 2 sell asap. he said 2 put 4500 in a ebay managed trust fund and he'll ship it over and u can inspect it, take it 2 a mechanic and wotever and if u like it pay the rest, and if u dont like it u will get all ur money back at his expense 2 shipping

sometimes u wonder if these ppl are ligit, i once seen a 200sx for sale for a similar amount, it was the latest model, so thought i'd check it out and they had moved 2 greece and needed 2 sell it coz it was right hand drive. u'd think these people would check this stuff out b4 they moved if they are ligit

Aint that were the good drugs are ?? I think he on his own good ones as its got to be a scam so the car aint in Australia why not say that on ebay then.

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
wish it was legit

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP