Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

leaking

mounty01

Reaction score
Members Ride
colorado ltz
hi i own a holden colorado ltz its two years old now brought brand new but now their is a leak when it rains in the left passenger side front, where is that coming from as i have no passengers in their when its happened

Andrew Cheng

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calaid Turbo
it maybe cause by bad weatherproofing, You could have damaged window and door seals or clogged door drains. This can allow water to get into the door panels and leak. better take it to auto shop

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400
hi i own a holden colorado ltz its two years old now brought brand new but now their is a leak when it rains in the left passenger side front, where is that coming from as i have no passengers in their when its happened
its 2 years old take it back to holden it be still under warranty

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Yes take it back to Holden so they can rectify this defect...

Heck, even if it’s outside the factory warranty period, a vehicle shouldn’t leak in this way unless it’s really old... As such your statutory warranty as provided under ACL should cover this fault and Holden should foot 100% of the repair bill...

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
Why do you ask?
WARRANTY.
Or is it some sort of a grey import?

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
... Or is it some sort of a grey import?
A selling business still has to meet their ACL obligations even if it’s a grey import that they are selling down under. And the duration of the statutory warranty is based on a number of factors including the price paid for the type of product actually sold. So even grey imports would still will still be covered by a statutory warranty for more than a few years despite what a seller would say or write...

Regardless, I’d expect OP’s car would be a kosher authorised sale as you can’t grey import a new vehicle into Australia (under some limited import scheme if an authorised importer of that brand brings in the manufacturers new products or lists specific vehicles on some “list”)...