Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Learners

commod8

swim wit da fishes
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive V6 Auto
"A minimum of 120 hours of supervised driving experience (including 10 hours at night) with an official practice diary and declaration to be signed by the learner and supervising driver."

what about current learners? do we need to purchase a new log book with spaces for signatures? this will reduce teh amoutn of accidents in young people, but it's won't stop people from speeding, being hoons, and causing trouble. but i guess it's better than leaving the system the way it is (for safety's sake)

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
no not unless you have your p's by july 07
and in answer to the wont stop ppl being hoons and what not there already is a slight way they are putting this to a hault other than the confiscation HD 24 rules

basicly loose your licence in the 1st yr of p's (this is current for victoria) you automatically recive a 12 month passenger restriction about 1 week b4 getting your licence back
now the new legislation states that on first offence of basicly anything spinning the weels a speeding ticket ect will resalt in a passenger restriction as the "egg on" deterent at a length upto a courts (i think) discresion

commod8

swim wit da fishes
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive V6 Auto
k thanx smokes

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
no pbz its all there in that link anyway dam that thing repearts itself alot dam public servants

ssmate

Reaction score
Members Ride
ss thunder
haha this has been brought up b4, but never in such detail of what the actual rulez were! as a p plater it doesnt really bother me but if i was on my l's i would be mighty piss! as i know my lil brother is!