Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Leather Trim

Mohi

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy commodore executive S2
I got a vy executive and was getting the Berlina Leather seats with door panel, I think its gonna be a easy swap but the only question arises is of the rear door panel , as i got manual window at rear , so what do you guys reckon , can the trim be modified to fix the handle or do i need to convert the window to a Power Window , if so , is this hard or not.

Thanks alot

MAG00

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Calais
Are the rear door panels any different other than the door trim insert and the lack of a manual window handle?

If not just take the door trim card out of the stock trim and replace with the leather berlina card.

Mohi

Reaction score
Members Ride
Are the rear door panels any different other than the door trim insert and the lack of a manual window handle?

If not just take the door trim card out of the stock trim and replace with the leather berlina card.

I havent recieved the pannel but thats a good idea, i am getting black seats, so i will just remove the trim inserts....
thanks alot buddy, i will convert my manual to power window down the track...

MAG00

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Calais
Too easy mate, glad I could help :)

Mohi

Reaction score
Members Ride
Just a note if you take the front seats out for any reason make sure you disconnect the battery before you touch the front seats otherwise you'll get a SRS warning an you'll have to take it to Holden.

Thanks mate, thats helpful.....