Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Leather Wrapped Steering Wheels

cander24

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ GTO. VS LS1.
Just wondering if anyone has had their standard vs steering wheel leather wrapped and stitched. I've rung around a few places so far, but no luck because apparently they're not hand done, they're done by a machine??? If anyone has done this where did you get it done and would you recommend them. Any pictures would be appreciated too.
Cheers.

NORTI

Crazy VS lady
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator, VS SS, VS Ute, VP BT1
I got mine from a Manta lols

NORTI

Crazy VS lady
Reaction score
Members Ride
I think the answer here is pretty much to see if you can find a HSV wheel, might be easier than trying to get yours wrapped....

cander24

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ GTO. VS LS1.
I think the answer here is pretty much to see if you can find a HSV wheel, might be easier than trying to get yours wrapped....
Yeah thats what I originally started looking for, but have found that trying to source one in good condition, without a ridiculously huge price tag attached is not as easy as I first thought. Im still searching though. :thumbsup:

NORTI

Crazy VS lady
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ah guess we cant all get a tight decent condition one like mine for a carton of scotch :p

Kathmandu

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VY
Can buy custom made wraps from www.redlinegoods.com in U.S. Have a range of models including HSV and choice of leather and stitching colours. I did my HSV VY Clubsport wheel with one of their custom wraps and came out perfect.. Thread and needles included with the cover.
VY Clubsport steering wheel wrapped.jpg