Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

LED DRL VE head lamps kit !

rusty411

Donating member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE series II Sv6 3.6L ute

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
Ok mate please use the search function next time please, there are quite alot of threads about this.

I personally don't like them, too busy, too ricey, they look like those altessa tail lights.

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
search button is your friend -
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/ve-holden-commodore-2006/146070-aftermarket-headlights.html

I personally don't like them, too busy, too ricey, they look like those altessa tail lights.

There is one of the new clubsports rolling around the neighborhood with his LED's on and my father has become obsessed with them and I think they look ok so I don't mind putting them in for him. The look pretty good on Phil's SV6 take a look here they don't look half bad.

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
hahaI have seen what you did there, used my words against me eh :D

But what I was talking about in that second post is when you buy led strip and run it in the gap between the headlights and the bumper. The ones I hate are the ones built into the headlights themselves with the freaking huge LED's.
Thanks for going to all the trouble to make me look silly though :)

vn4250

vedelta
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega & VP Exec
At first seeing photos on the net of these aftermarket lights looks alright but last week happened to see a VE with one fitted driving behind me with the DRL LEDs on, it really didn't appeal to me in the flesh. I'd rather those strip LEDs that run across under the factory headlights that looks better.

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.