Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

LED headlights

Mitchy101

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zb rs 2.0
Hi all, new to the forum.
Replaced headlights (low beam) with new LEDs. They're incredible. Surprised the manufacturer doesn't install them to start!
Only issue is, the daytime running lights seem to have disappeared! Anyone else had this, anyone know why?
I get the "check low beam left"and "check........Right" but it's not an issue for me.

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
Hi all, new to the forum.
Replaced headlights (low beam) with new LEDs. They're incredible. Surprised the manufacturer doesn't install them to start!
Only issue is, the daytime running lights seem to have disappeared! Anyone else had this, anyone know why?
I get the "check low beam left"and "check........Right" but it's not an issue for me.

you can use these to stop the check lowbeam message, you might need to put 2 each side.

with the drls not coming on i am not sure, test to see if the indicator works because the drl works as the indicator.
if they work then it is still plugged in/wires/fuses are ok.
put the old bulb back in and see if they come back, it might be related to the check lowbeam error.

Mitchy101

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zb rs 2.0
you can use these to stop the check lowbeam message, you might need to put 2 each side.
[/URL][/URL]

with the drls not coming on i am not sure, test to see if the indicator works because the drl works as the indicator.
put the old bulb back in and see if they come back, it might be related to the check lowbeam error.

Thanks so much @stooge I'll look into this, thanks again!

1qazwsx4

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB commodore sedan RS

Hey stooge, I stumbled across this forum after buying a ZB and working out how terrible the headlamps are... Just a question about adding these decoders - are you able to out them into the headlamp housing without risk of melting? Or do they need to be drilled through the dust cap

appreciate any info from anyone

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
Hey stooge, I stumbled across this forum after buying a ZB and working out how terrible the headlamps are... Just a question about adding these decoders - are you able to out them into the headlamp housing without risk of melting? Or do they need to be drilled through the dust cap

appreciate any info from anyone

it all fits inside the housing and no they dont melt