Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] LED light strips

Blazed1101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina
ITEM: 80 cm LED light strips / compleate wire up sets

CONDITION: New

PRICE: around 15 bucks each for strips or send me a PM for sets (depends what you want or need) + postage

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Post or pick up

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, Direct Deposit

CONTACT DETAILS: Email, PM

OTHER INFO: ok well i just completed a project for a friend and i have a few LED light strips left over, i dont really want them so i would rather someone use them then me keeping them and tripping over them, they are a warm white 12V and they are about 80Cm long with roughly a 6mm LED every 1.2 Cms, they have "3M" adhesive on the back (they from china so really dont think it "3M" is lol). they also full water proof as well so they able to be inside or outside lighting, they are also cuttable every 6 Leds and already have a risistor solderd onto them (i did it so they all will glow the same)..

THEY ARE VERY BRIGHT!!!

i could also put togeather kits if anyone is intrested (switch, fuse holder, wire etc. price is depending on how much/what you want)

PICTURES: If people are intrested i can email pictures

Last edited:

Blazed1101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina
heaps of nibbles no bites, im after 60 bucks including delivery for full set up, includes two of the led strips, all the cable you will need, a fuse, a fuse holder, connectors, a neat switch, solder and tape. and also i can includ a wire diagram for anyone who needs it.

Last edited:

taylooor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
heaps of nibbles no bites, im after 60 bucks including delivery for full set up, includes two of the led strips, all the cable you will need, a fuse, a fuse holder, connectors, a neat switch, solder and tape. and also i can includ a wire diagram for anyone who needs it.

if you're willing to come down to Victoria, sold :p