Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Led lights

Vtllcommodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT s2 berlina
Hi I have led lights to put in I'm doing it now question is do the light covers on the back go back on with the leds that have fans built in them or do I leave them off? Also having trouble installing the high beam globes the little black grommet they leds came with won't fit so think. I need to sand down headlight plastic to fit I have the low beams in just need to know if the cover goes back in over the back the dust cover cause I cant get it on there with the extra wiring cheers

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
You need the cover on.
The LED needs to be positioned in the exact same orientation to the reflector as the halogen filament was.

This sounds like it’s going to end badly.

Vtllcommodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT s2 berlina
Um ok its not gonna end badly when I spend 1000s on things that work right, the normal globes are in the wire is over and there in position which you obviously do not understand, cause of the extra wiring being led since you again do not understand the cover dosent fit back over so easily so I was thinking they stay off for cool air for the fan in the back of the led, please only positive comments, asking people who have done it before obviously you haven't other wise you would of shown me some pics.

Vtllcommodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT s2 berlina
I just re read your answer and you are completely on the ice lol how are you a well known member? Got me stuffed shows how good this forum has gone lmao

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
You are right. The LEDs fit perfect. Well done. Just plug and play. Leave the dust covers off. Great idea. Also, yes I’m on ice. I love the ****.

You just keep fishing for answers you want to hear.

I love you. You are beautiful.

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Good LEDs won’t have extra wiring.
Good LEDs won’t have adaptor grommets.

Vtllcommodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT s2 berlina
Wow what a spastic the led I brought cost 200 dollars all fog high beam and low they are top quality not cheap all leds have the extra wire on them show me pictures if you're so sure I'm asking for answers but I got a **** head who has replied with no help I'm changing from halogen to led it is fit and play the high beam will not fit cause the black grommet they sent will not fit in the housing when it said it would it's just the high beams I'm stuck on but ur being a total **** wit if I cant do it I know some 1 who can.

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
You need to re-read what you are writing. You spent $200 on a kit that doesn’t fit.

At least I have a permit to park in disability spaces at the front of shopping centres.

Vtllcommodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT s2 berlina
You're not helping by being a smart ass in person u wouldn't be smart would you buddy you're first reply was ******* rude kunt and ur not talking to a walk over I'm trying to make my car nice spend big money unlike some 1 like you struggling for money alrit all the work I do my self we all get stuck with something in life I honestly hope something happens then u won't need a disabled ticket at all you just won't be here enjoy ya day **** wit I'll get my leds working ya kokhead

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Are you ok?