Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Led lights

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
By the way, I’ve done LED and HID conversions on multiple Commodores.
I am yet to get LED to fit in VT-VZ or VE.
There is not going to be grommets and bungs on good LED globes. They will be the correct bulb fitment type. H11 or H9 as an example.

I mentioned the LED positioning v halogen filament because of experience.

Go and get help with your anger. You can’t walk around the community like that.

Vtllcommodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT s2 berlina
The leds only go in 1 way they are in right the black bung is ment to go in then u twist the h1 in the high beam the h4s are in I just can't get the cover over the back cause of the black wire with connection from new led it's in the way the h1 can just go in the hole but it is loose it needs that bung to sit solid the bung isn't fitting in though cause I need to file away some of the white plastic so the 2 black bits of the bung push in the Ebay seller is getten me information or I can do full refund either way I'm gonna have leds in my car and blind people just how 4wds blind me and don't tell me what to do you're first comment ruined it for you watch who u talk to u wouldn't talk like that to a bikie would you buddy.

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
So in summary:

•You bought Top quality LED's from eBay
•They don't fit.
•You buy things that work correctly
•I don't understand anything.
•Your comments are aggressive, but you demand only positive comments
•You claim I've never done this before.
•I am taking Ice
•This forum is no good
•I have a muscular control disorder
•I am a fk head
•I am not helping
•I am a fk wit
•The top quality LED that has a grommet doesn't fit.
•I am a smart arse
•I am a rude C**t
•I am poor
•You hope something happens to me or I die.
•I have a penis on my (head or for a head.)
•You wish to make driving uncomfortable for others because 4wd owners make it uncomfortable for you.
•My first comment has ruined things for me.
•You are a bikie? or I wouldn't talk like that to a bikie? (I don't know)

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
I know people that would agree with a fair bit of your claims/feedback, so there’s that.

Vtllcommodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT s2 berlina
:) just got foglights to do and get another set of highbeam will just go most expensive halogen happy with the led parkers and low beam. Sorry to be rude but I get things done even if I have to chew through metal, now it's my time to be those 4wd with those stupid new led lights that blinds every 1 at level height but they still make them legal.

Attachments

• 20210116_230910.png
    20210116_230910.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 115

Benboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SVZ Wagon
Suggest you consult with Dept of Transport at Regency Park. They will give you accurate advice as to the legality of fitting LED lights to your car. Sorry to disappoint you but you will discover such installation will be illegal. Police will defect your car and you may even cop an Infringement Notice (fine) if you persist in driving said vehicle on a road. They can be contacted on 131084

Vtllcommodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT s2 berlina
You'll be the first I blind mate :) passed cops yesterday with them on and no problem enjoy ya day ya snowflake

Vtllcommodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT s2 berlina
Sorry to disappoint me lmao I'll disappoint you buddy in person if ya like :D enjoy driving ya bombed out vt wagon.

Big Red VF-SII Go-kart

I love puddles.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SV6 (LFX) Sportwagon (SOLD)
@Vtllcommodore

You have no idea at all what you are doing. At all. Point 1: Don't put LED lights in the VZ. The electronics do not support it.
Point 2: the modification will be illegal. Your photograph shows them poorly aimed and bright enough to dazzle or blind oncoming drivers. They cannot be aimed correctly.

Having looked at your posts, that's quite the introduction from you, isn't it. I predict confidently your time here on justcommodores and your foul-mouthed sprays will have you booted out. The people you are talking to in such a vulgar way are very, very experienced. Get over yourself and show respect or set sail somewhere else.

Vtllcommodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT s2 berlina
Another snowflake fag that's the pic I took before adjusting them now they better been running them and wires seem fine no heat unless you know 100% shut ya mouth :) .