Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

LED parkers.

pablo

Donating member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Was a 1997 vt v6 wagon
Can somebody who has fitted LED parker bulbs in their head lamps give me a few tips as to where they bought them. I have just fitted 'Philips Extreme Vision plus 100' globes and now the yellow parkers look crap. I remember some one talking about the same issue, but I can't find the old post.
Thanks.:help:

Ghost

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Commodore berlina Sedan 1996
I use white leds they look so much better even in cloudy conditions and you want other cars to see you I got mine off ebay

Sent From My Galaxy S3 Using Tapatalk

Big_Simmo

Deep Blue Cranberry
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Series 2 SSV Redline Ute
I also got mine off ebay

Greggles_VS

The Noob
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6 Ecotec
Ebay is the way. I got 2 x 28SMD LED globes, and they are very bright. Cheaper if your not in a rush to order from HK as its the same product just without the markups, but for the $5 you save just buy from AU.

Woollie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SERIES 2
How hard are these to replace? Is anything required to come out before being able to get access to them?

Greggles_VS

The Noob
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6 Ecotec
Just a splash protector from the back of your headlight assembly, just screw it off, LED bulbs are polarised, so once installed, check it works before closing back up. If it works, put the parker back in its holder, put the protector back on and do the other side piece of cake once you know whay to do its a 1 min job

pablo

Donating member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Was a 1997 vt v6 wagon
Thanks Greggles_VS, they look like the ones to go for, I might get the 10 pack, and give a few to the mates. Anybody else has a ebay link?
Cheers.

StoneX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6.0L
Do your Philips lights have a blue tint to them like the 80+ version did? You notice it when reflecting off signs. If so, the eBay LEDs should be a good match, even a little more blue tint than the Philips.