Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

left 4 dead

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
anyone played this game, this shts crazy more fun then nazi zombies on cow world at war. its easy to finsh though.. probley casue you have your own ai team.. still fun.. not bad for a steam game which is something for me i havent played any steam games in over 2 years, typical half life graphics :thumbsup:

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Yeah, me and my housemates play it semi-seriously from time to time. We only play online though, single player leaves a lot to be desired. New patch came out yesterday, SO MANY UPDATES :D I'm yet to try them all out.

We've cleaned out a few tournaments playing it - won a bit of cash here and there. Damn good team game when you're playing with four mates :)

We're more of a Team Fortress 2 house though. Can't get enough of that game. *crosses fingers and hopes for a sniper patch in the next few months*

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
wicked ill have to update!!!

yeah i love rounding up mates for matches, i use to play halo back in the day with an overhead projector, big ass screen perfect for split screen style..

im yet to try tf2!!!! ive heard so much good news about it, its a must for me!!

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Yeah, TF2 is good for when you want to screw around, but don't want to be TOO competetive. Problem with L4D, is you can't really play it casually unless you're playing survival mode - because it's several chapters long, and every score counts :p

TF2, if you just want to muck about, you can join a server and kill peeps for half an hour, then get back to whatever you were doing before. You're not committed to a game for two hours. :)

cdtoaster

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
single player is crap but its an awsome game with friends