Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Legal Road rage!

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
holy thread dig batman. most relevant comment

VRV666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 3.8 exec, big pajero, 5speed vn v6 play car
lol, i was just reading the comments and realised this thread was origionally done in 2005, the redug in 2008 and then now :p So ill add my 2cents......My younger brother is on his learners, the other day I was taking him for a drive (with him driving) doing my best to teach him correctly. We were in my big old n/a diesel landcruiser troopcarrier comming out of an 80 zone, so naturally he was gently excellerating to get up to his 100kph when somebody decided to overtake into oncomming traffic on a corner. There was enough room for the passer to get by buttttttttttttttttttttttt, once he was past he sat under the speed limit anyway and once we got into town he pulled over and waited for us to get infront, once we were infront again he then followed us to our destination and tried to accuse my learner brother of creating a dangerous situation. He was soon put back in his place peacefully but my gripe is, it is the person overtaking to take the necessary precautions to make sure their move is safe, overtaking a car that is excellerating up to the speed limit as leaving an 80kph zone on a bend in the road is not safe, it is impatient and dangerous, and trying to accuse a dirty old diesel landcruiser with 370000ks on the clock of excellerating quickly is a tad silly, (its no ferrari mate). There was not one thing done wrong on my brothers behalf. I couldnt get my head around this persons decision to overtake an excellerating vehicle, then sit infront of it anyway just to end up at our destination.....what was the rush????? Probably couldnt handle the fact a L plater was infront of him.... End of rant, feel much better now!

VR_Acclaim

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr acclaim
I can totally understand getting back at pol but it's school holidays and school zones ain't active nor are they at night so I'd abuse some one doing 40 ATM to

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
All I can say is ########s will be ########s and if your on the road you should avoid them not incourage their behavior, it could be one of your family members killed in a accident brought on by such stupid behavior. Two wrongs don't make a right, if you feel you've been wronged report them not starting hero threads!
Somebody should have closed a thread like this a long time ago.

Hsv807

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
hahahaha this is a ####in pisser i was bored as, found this, very entertaining:thumbsup:

Paulib

Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 VP Commodore Exec Manual
It is very entertaining. Might as well keep it going haha

What cracks me up is the wankers in this post saying they don't move over for crap cars or ricers and you know they would would be the first to complain about slow people not moving over. If your on a single lane road all good, but if your not over taking someone move over dicks - I don't care what car you drive I don't think you should be driving if you think that way.

A few quick taps on the brake (don't even have to slow down, just get the taillights flashing) is enough to scare away most tailgaters in my experience :rofl2:

tha goviner

Reaction score
hahaha come drive in goolwa where the speed limit in 100 zone is 70, indacating at the last second, wanker taxi drivers that i dont think even have a licence some days, give way signs are a joke, even had a road rager start on me (lol idiot it was lol), so i dont know where the road rules are in this town but i dont think there is