Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Legal wheel spacers?

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..

livewire19

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SS
Dirk, back away from the reds, you've had enough...
Dogged you?
Harassed you across at least 3 forums?
Revved up mods?
Pretty sure you're spreading the manure pretty thick now.
I did report you once for abusing a new member, and I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only person who reported you.
And that was only as Monstar, none of you other personas.
Please don't drink and keyboard.
I’m not the bloke that is gonna drag up six years of snide comments and dog acts that underpin this. I gave you a break, a clean slate not so long back but now you’re back frothing at the pirate hunt / Dirk is a baddie stuff, at your age.
Just not gonna work out between us ever, got me beat why you dont just ignore me and stop spreading crap about me being some sort of monstar. Yep, called myself that because of you and your like tarring me as an arse after Grennan reacted badly. Thought telling HSV forum that I was banned from here would get me banned too, backfired and showed you as a bit if a dobber. Weird IKR?
Then SLE (not a new member) and I were hanging a wee bit on each other, you called the SWAT lady, who reacted unfairly with an indefinite ban. Proves your point, Dirk is a baddie, forum has a democratic vote to restore member rights and I ignore you. I thought you were playing straight Elmo, but seems you have it out for me still.

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
I’m not the bloke that is gonna drag up six years of snide comments and dog acts that underpin this. I gave you a break, a clean slate not so long back but now you’re back frothing at the pirate hunt / Dirk is a baddie stuff, at your age.
Just not gonna work out between us ever, got me beat why you dont just ignore me and stop spreading crap about me being some sort of monstar. Yep, called myself that because of you and your like tarring me as an arse after Grennan reacted badly. Thought telling HSV forum that I was banned from here would get me banned too, backfired and showed you as a bit if a dobber. Weird IKR?
Then SLE (not a new member) and I were hanging a wee bit on each other, you called the SWAT lady, who reacted unfairly with an indefinite ban. Proves your point, Dirk is a baddie, forum has a democratic vote to restore member rights and I ignore you. I thought you were playing straight Elmo, but seems you have it out for me still.

Oh dear, more unhinged abuse, time to stop drinking perhaps?

livewire19

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SS
As I mentioned in an earlier post, I believe there is an issue in this regard.
Yes is a real issue for sure, just like you asking for help and siding with the old ladies on a pirate hunt.
Keep up the good work “he’s drunk!” No, just calling it how it is, in English.

Last edited:

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yes is a real issue for sure, just like you asking for help and siding with the old ladies on a pirate hunt.

Ok Mr Pirate..a challenge for you..when have I EVER asked you for help?

Once again, put the bottle down. It's very unbecoming of you.

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
Keep up the good work “he’s drunk!” No, just calling it how it is, in English.

Lmao at you editing your posts,. Again, I'll ask you a very simple question in line with your above post - when have I ever asked you for help?

Last edited:

livewire19

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SS
Lmao at you editing your posts, you sorry sack. Again, I'll ask you a very simple question in line with your above post - when have I ever asked you for help?
You posted twice, instead of me posting twice I appended to that one. Yeah real sorry for that, really inventive abuse there, you must believe that it is open slather to abuse like that.
I was specifically referring to you asking forum where I’d gone, looking for me a couple of months back, assumed it was to ask something, now realise it was probably to spew out some bile. Goodo, Carry on.

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
deleted. pointless post.

Last edited:

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Some of you guys seem to know this bloke personally. No matter how many people tell him he's an unpleasant little sausage, he keeps coming back for more. Getting banned repeatedly is someone else's fault, never his. Still, his description claims he's only 21, so he hasn't finished puberty yet, which explains a few things. How sad. He must be an absolute joy to live with.

Last edited:

livewire19

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SS
Some of you guys seem to know this bloke personally. No matter how many people tell him he's an unpleasant little sausage, he keeps coming back for more. Getting banned repeatedly is someone else's fault, never his. Still, his description claims he's only 21, so he hasn't finished puberty yet, which explains a few things. How sad. He must be an absolute joy to live with.
Haha keep going you abusive, judging, ageist, high-and-mighty cranky old bugger! Up early with your cuppa ew meh have a bitch with the other old ladies about.... a bloke you don’t know nor understand for no good reason. Oh yeah, returned from ban, like hundreds of others over the past decade.
Dotes over the kettle “Er, um uh the problem seems to be that he’s extremely helpful and generous with his time for others, particularly the younger generation but by crikey he’s arrogant and obviously not as mature as me, yep gonna ramp up an abusive rant to start the week.”
Yes, a noble stand-up man of calabre right there folks, maintaining the rage against... everything and anyone.