Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

LEGO builds

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Its just a shame its on Channel 9
Better than being on the ABC, with their required representative quotas from the inclusive, diversity, multicultural, woke, climate change, first nations, trans, and raving looney crowds.

It is refreshing to see contestants and teams that get along with each other rather than the drama, arguing and backstabbing from all the other 'reality' shows that I don't watch. Just the breathless, dramatic, hyped promos from them are enough for me to turn off.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
Better than being on the ABC, with their required representative quotas from the inclusive, diversity, multicultural, woke, climate change, first nations, trans, and raving looney crowds.

It is refreshing to see contestants and teams that get along with each other rather than the drama, arguing and backstabbing from all the other 'reality' shows that I don't watch. Just the breathless, dramatic, hyped promos from them are enough for me to turn off.

Is representation bad? Some fairly obvious minorities represented this year, but its pretty white and male still.... But I guess if you took a poll of AFOLs, that's what you get.

I agree the participants seem to have great camaraderie, its competitive, but not nasty.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
We loved the bridge builds. Kids thought that was a bit exciting watching them come apart.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I think I've figured out my next Lego model, now to find one.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
We loved the bridge builds. Kids thought that was a bit exciting watching them come apart.

It was great, the engineer in me has a million thoughts on how to do it, much more so than the design innovation ones!
I couldn't believe the one where is had detached completely, but just wouldn't fall off!

They just announced this last week. Going to be my next purchase.

10302_alt1.jpg

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
It was great, the engineer in me has a million thoughts on how to do it, much more so than the design innovation ones!
I couldn't believe the one where is had detached completely, but just wouldn't fall off!

They just announced this last week. Going to be my next purchase.

10302_alt1.jpg
Its really annoying my OCD that the rear wheels will be facing the wrong way around on the legs, according to the pictures.
I can't bear it. Do they rotate?
Is that why the kit is for 18+?

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Anybody here into LEGO Technical builds?

Damn this stuff has come a long way, 30 odd years ago when I got my first technical set they had only basic pneumatic cylinders and not sure about electric motors back then.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Damn LEGO cars hitting the market soon. Will still be a 12mth wait to get the box.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
I put my name on a list for a model but it's still not back in stock in NZ and my normal LEGO store can't get it :(