Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lethal's VU II SS

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
About time for an update! How are you man?

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
Good made smashing out uni, working on the vx. Getting ready to start proper work

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
Good made smashing out uni, working on the vx. Getting ready to start proper work

yeah mate, your always working on uni lol yeha i need to check the thread out and get up to date lol, last i saw you had it finally lowered

NVMYVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz clubsport, 6L M6
haha cheers mate, feels great, but feeling the need for more power though haha. feels wicked hearing the sounds and the pull when you drop it and take off. il have to check out your new ride

Not sure how much more this "new ride" will evolve mate, will most like ly just clean it up, get it polished by duco revival and just keep the services up to it, however
I've got big dreams due to a new Big Name vehicle release.... Nuff Said ;)

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
Not sure how much more this "new ride" will evolve mate, will most like ly just clean it up, get it polished by duco revival and just keep the services up to it, however
I've got big dreams due to a new Big Name vehicle release.... Nuff Said ;)

it will evolve a fair bit mate. just over time...lol... ive seen your "big name vehicle" looks wicked mate.

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
hey bud,
utes going well thanks, just waiting on the door trims to be done and the interior will be all finished. when are you free next ill come for a drive down and we can catch up and have a few beers