Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lethal's VU II SS

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
thankyou all for your feedback, famous_carcrash, this isnt what i have the wiper setup on. i had it on my previous, and i dont have any photos of it setup with the VT bonnet sorry.
Cul-Baire give me 2 months and your XR8 will be still sitting at the lights by the time i cross the line
1dvsbstd, cheers mate, stoked with it, been doing a bit of work to it to so will update in a minute.
Delish-VY, I have recently dropped it a little bit, and can carry 2 50kg life rafts in the back lol. Yes i am about 1hour north of Cairns, i go down there occasionally, actually need to make a trip down this weekend to pick up new globes and a couple little extras.

ok so updates;
I Have now completed;
Lowering
Chrome exterior door handles
installed my HSV GTO steering wheel
and De-badging (dont have photos as of yet)

and am currently doing;
custom Calais door trims
custom black roof lining VZ style
Paint my WH Dash
and getting Brushed stainless sill plates

so without further ado
photos
IMG_2871.jpg

IMG_2861.jpg

P4020046.jpg

IMG_2832.jpg

new steering wheel
P4230078.jpg

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
looks good mate, what happened to the door trim on your passenger side?, a couple of the boys in cairns were organising a small get together probably next weekend, should join in the talk in the cairns section of QLD members.

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
looks good mate, what happened to the door trim on your passenger side?, a couple of the boys in cairns were organising a small get together probably next weekend, should join in the talk in the cairns section of QLD members.

sweet as, just jumping on there now. all of my trim is out at the moment getting re-trimmed in black suede like the Calais

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
sweet as, just jumping on there now. all of my trim is out at the moment getting re-trimmed in black suede like the Calais

Nice work gettin some shnazzy interior bits...sounds like it will look nice :thumbsup:

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
Nice work gettin some shnazzy interior bits...sounds like it will look nice :thumbsup:
sure am, they will be a while coming, but cant wait. begun painting the silver part of the dash today and installed the black part today, will post photos tomorrow also started on my sound system install, so will keep this updated

lukemcg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU2 SS
Lookin good mate, can I ask what springs and shocks are in it now? The height is perfect, I too have a VU SS and dont want to dump it in the weeds, just want to lower it a little to get rid of the 4x4 look, I'd be happy for it to be the same height as yours is now.

NVMYVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz clubsport, 6L M6
good to see you moving up in the world and finally getting an ls mate :)
makes me miss my old vu though :'(

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
Looking good :thumbsup: love the humps
cheers bud, yeah i love looking in the rear view and seeing them, driving a sedan is sooo weird now, especially reversing.
Lookin good mate, can I ask what springs and shocks are in it now? The height is perfect, I too have a VU SS and dont want to dump it in the weeds, just want to lower it a little to get rid of the 4x4 look, I'd be happy for it to be the same height as yours is now.
Hey bud, no worries mate the springs are KINGS springs and are; KHFL47SL fronts and KHRL46SLHD rears.The rear shocks are lowered MONROE GT SPORTS and the fronts are just stock shocks at the moment. but you cant notice much difference with the stock shocks mate. hope this helps. :D
good to see you moving up in the world and finally getting an ls mate :)
makes me miss my old vu though :'(
haha cheers mate, feels great, but feeling the need for more power though haha. feels wicked hearing the sounds and the pull when you drop it and take off. il have to check out your new ride

its been a while since I've updated this.
So
Updates;
Been fully debadged,
Gaurds Rolled
Sounds System is half done now, and my interior door trims are almost finished
bought a catch can to install soon once i make a bracket to mount it
gave a full polish and detail on the exerior then went and got some photos with my mates truck
so here are some photos
P9020083.jpg

P9020081.jpg

P9020063.jpg

P9020062.jpg

P9020060.jpg

P9020059.jpg

P9020058.jpg

P9020057.jpg

P9020056.jpg

P9020053.jpg

P9020051.jpg