Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

lets get ready to rumble

Status
Not open for further replies.

samvlcal

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais
hi all

iv been reading a lot of posts tonight and found some people get a little hot under the collar. i think its fantastic, makes for great late night entertainment. so ive decided to open up a can of worms and get peoples opinions on the best commodore ever made and why? and the worst commodore ever made and why?

what do you think?

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Best Commodore Ever Made..

The VE reigns supreme.

My favourite models are the:
- VN Group A
- VL Walkinshaw
- HSV GTS Coupe

But in all honesty, I love VN's. Thats why I bought one and thats why I continue to pour money into it. I love the shape and I think they have great potential with their lightweight body. They are a simple car, easy to fix, incredibly reliable and they are very comfortable and roomy and have everything you need!

If I was to upgrade, I wouldnt spend money on another Holden model unless it was the VE, I could only justify purchasing a newer car if it was a HSV.

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
vl walky
vs gtsr
any monaro based car
vx gts

vz sv6:thumbsup:

GLD-086

Reaction score
VL Walky
VL Calais
VL SS Group A
VK Calais
VK SS group A
Or any VB-VH

I'm more fond of the older Commies.:)

The only ones I dislike, is the VN and VP.

Dunno why, it's just the shape doesn't do nothing for me.

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
I like the VK's and VH's, VX and VY ain't too shabby either

Hairy Eater

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX Executive V6
This VX really got me hooked when I first seen it ....but I'm sure it was more the wheels going with the Tiger Mica Gold paint... but after buying it I got very disapointed to hear about the IRS problens and now seen diff problems in here thats turns me off putting some more power into the V6.... other than that I'm still wrapped in this VX .... this is has been my very first Commy ... other holdens I've had was EH with 202 motor and HJ wagon ...

vh-holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS sedan and a VK DRGWGN
best commodore ever made - any that i'm behind the wheel of

worst commodore ever made - any that has a P plate

watch the negative feedback roll in from people that can't differentiate between sarcasm and seriousness.

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
to stir it up.... The VT and VX big ugly lookin cars that are pretty much a pallet of lead bricks on wheels... and VTs are probally the most common car on the road, There like arseholes every1s got 1.. But yeah dats my opinon to be honest i really only like commies outta tha VK - VS era and the VH - VL have the best hsv hdt range

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
I quite like VX and VY commo's, very nice styling. They may be heavy, but with an LS1 under the bonnet it doesn't really matter. On the flipside I really don't like VL's, dunno why they just don't do anything for me. And of course I love my VN, even if it is an irritating POS at times. (gotta fix one of the power windows tomorrow, always some damn thing) :)

R Photon

I Like Bresciani Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Commodore
Even though I drive I a VN doesn't make it at all one of my favourite models, its just a good first car I reckon. Its got a bit of power and with some nice mags and lowering you can make them look pretty sweet.

My favourite model is the VLCT, second favourite is the VYSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.