Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Level 3 Cluster Configuring

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
How did you go? I have a VZ Exec single LCD display cluster, just purchased (off ebay) a triple window cluster which I have been told is from the V6 Berlina.. I need to get it programmed. I live in Frankston, and would like to find someone in the near area.

Have also contemplated buying a Tech2 and learning how to do it myself. I figure it can't be that hard, but can't justify the cost for maybe just a once only use. :(

In Melbourne try Rob's Creative Calibrations or contact phreddy from asr on this forum (he did the WL cluster for my VZ).

Semi Driver

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 3800 Series ii Sedan
I own a VT series 2 ('99) and i fitted a level 3 cluster (black in white)
When i fitted it it showed that the vehicle it came off had done 180726kms and my level 2 had done 352860, a difference of 172134kms.
It is working perfectly in all respects, eg trip computer, fuel average, inst fuel, overspeed set to 110.
Can anybody tell me where i can get a written manual on how to set properly:- namely how to set trip distance to be travelled.