Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Level 3 cluster over speed settings

2O4TS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 9C1
I recently fitted a level 3 cluster to my car. Drove it down the freeway today and noticed that unlike my old cluster on which I could adjust the over speed light/chime up to 220 Km/h, on this one I have just four settings numbered 1,2,3 and 4 which are 60, 80, 100 and 110. Does anyone know if there's a way to change this to how the original level 2 cluster was, and/or just turn it off? I'm driving in the NT later this year and that chime and light is going to annoy the hell out of me. Cheers.

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
According to my owner's manual it says that the over speed warning can be turned off via the trip computer. When the over speed window in the cluster is shown, press the up and down buttons for 2 seconds to turn the function on or off.
It also says that it can be set at speeds between 20 and 200 km/p/h.
When O/SPEED is shown, press and hold the mode button for 2 seconds, the display changes from O/SPEED to O/SPEED PRESET.

2O4TS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 9C1
Awesome. That sounds like what I'm looking for. It's raining right now but I'll check it out when it eases up and let you know how I go. Thanks for the advice.