Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

levymetal's VP CALAIS HSV ENHANCED 5LTR

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
Yeah, and if the tank blows, he will be flying :yeah:

So gay!!! I didn't know it was on gas, i haven't seen Christian in farkin ages, since Jells park actually.

ahhh the little dog.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
ahhh the little dog.

Man that dog rocked.

Good stuff man,

dont know what all the other losers are on about complaining.

**** you really are a cocksucker like about 4 people told me before i came across your corpse. We are giving him **** as a joke we have among us Victoria boys, he knows we aren't giving him **** seriously. Stick your head up your ass so we don't think you are so much of ****wit. Get back in your 747 / VE Clubby that you pretend you own you lieing little turd. lol.

dw cobez he has more chance of a petty tank blowing :p they get hit 1st in an accident lol

Yeah but LPG is amusing.

Get the **** up to FG soon Christian, i still haven't seen your car because i didn't make it to the Sylvan cruise because of that ****ing stupid mole in her Lancer :bang:

Last edited:

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
LOL....

He works arvo shifts i think... thats why he cant go up all the time.

WhiteVS

Stockish
Reaction score
Members Ride
Sacked VT Berlina
very nice car indeed mate.
having much trouble with the boys in blue since changing from a v6 to v8?

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
LOL....

He works arvo shifts i think... thats why he cant go up all the time.

Ahhh ok, we need to get on bossman's case and get him to organise another cruise then :thumbsup:

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
lol yeah the sticker was on, can't believe you guys didn't notice the gas, or smell it! oh wait i was driving on petrol that day :p. i am nice to my car sometimes. car probably wouldn't have liked those hills if i was on gas ;)

as you said coby, once a gas man always a gas man haha. i was paying $100 to fill up and i said **** this, i can save $60 a week for the price of 5kw! so i booked it in for gas, same day i got it done premium was like $1 a litre so i was kicking myself. petrol's gone up a bit now though (and gas hasn't, i get it for 36.9cpl coming home from the city!). gas is good for cruising, only really notice a lack of power when you really put your foot down. but the system is awesome; switches to petrol in about 1 second so if i want to give it some i just quickly switch it over. costs $20 a week to run and i do about 300ks. i'll admit that i'm still a fag for getting it done though :p

and yeah coby sucks that you couldn't make it! next cruise i'm there again, unfortunately i do work but i'm going to uni now so i'm going back to part time at work. i'll make up some excuse that i can't work fridays and then pop down to fg! :)

man that jells park dog, it just bailed off to nowhere, wtf??!?!

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
whoever took this photo is a legend!

vpprofile.jpg