Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

levymetal's VP CALAIS HSV ENHANCED 5LTR

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
lol it's still 50kw more than the v6... add a foamy tune and get even more power on gas than when i bought the car on petrol! for all the money i save i can put towards heaps of performance parts!

LOL @ Performance VP Calais 5 litre on duel fuel :rofl: :p

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
LOL @ Performance VP Calais 5 litre on duel fuel :rofl: :p

Hey man I know a guy in Melbourne with a VP Calais on lpg that would flog your clubby :) he reads JC too

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
any updates you ask? well i have a few:
* cool new engine mod - doesn't crank when hot
* custom dent in rear bumper from reversing into invisible gate

but seriously, i just haven't had enough time to really get stuck into fixing this car up. jason knows what's going on with it. but ever since i started uni, my plans have gone to ****. i have 2 days in a week 'free' time and i like just chilling at the moment.

future plans - to go turbo. again probably don't have the time/skill to do this myself. turbo lpg would be sweet but that's probably pushing the limits... or i could just get a newer, faster car. haven't decided on that yet.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
im doing the same course as you, at the same uni, also with 2 days off, and i manage to work on my car. you = weak :p

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
haha i just get lazy... i got my 2 days now (thursday and friday). i still need a damn timing light to really do anything performance wise (strong feeling timing is wrong). they are selling on ebay for over $40 - second hand - wtf? i don't want to pay that. plus i feel like giving up on it anyway. fix 1 thing, 2 things break...