Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lifetime Hosting with DeepBlue Hosting

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Well some great news for everyone and the site in general. With recent talks between DeepBlue Hosting management and myself out of the way, we have come to an agreement which entitles Just Commodores to lifetime hosting for an undisclosed amount of money.

As you could imagine we are delighted with the decision, as it gives us a chance to dominate for many years to come. We will strive to progress even further and broaden our horizons towards that elusive #1 position of being Australia's premier Holden Commodore discussion forum.

It's quite remarkable when looking back over how everything started, without any commercial advertising we have gone from next to nothing, which mind you started off as a mere hobby, to 2 years later, growing into one of the friendlist most helpful Holden Commodore sites in existence.

Just to let you know, I've got a few ideas up my sleeve which shall remain under wraps until the right time but it will make things even better.

Again if you have any suggestions at all whether it be big or small chuck us an email under the contact us link at the moment, we are only more happy to listen whether it be positive or negative.

At this point from all of us at Just Commodores we would like to thank you for all your help along the way, it certainly hasn't been easy but we hope you all enjoy watching and growing with Just Commodores so we become Australia's largest private Holden Commodore site and forum, which might I add isn't too far away.

Feel free to read on if you want to find out whats been happening in the background.

Cheers
Darren & the whole Just Commodore Team.