Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

light green berlina pics please

phat_com

VR IS A BEAST WITH NEW V6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR s2 Acclaim/VK IS GONE :(
hello could the people who have green vk berlina's please post pics of them.
just the bits you cant see from the outside (interior pics)
and do they come with efi motor's?
also does any1 know how common the manual one's are?
cheers Phat_com

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
Don't have any pics for you, but I had a 1984 carby VK berlina with a factory 5 speed. Interior colour was Avocado (green), the exterior color was a light yellow/creme.

vkberlina

VK Madman
Reaction score
Website
www.members.westnet.com.au
Members Ride
VK EFI 5L, VK 134 Pack, LX8 Adventra, MF35 & MF50b
Berlinas were released as carbie & EFI versions, all EFI models were autos, the carbie versions were released with either a Auto, 4 or 5 speed manual.

If your looking to buy one try and find a Feb or later 1985 model EFI VK. If you have your heart set on a manual convert it. The hardest part of the job will be finding a manual insert for the centre consol.

Sometime around early Feb they swapped over to using the sliding door locks and the rest of the "series II" ammendments to the build. Such as a 78 series Borgwarner diff etc. Some of the early 85 models I have seen have had some different combinations of parts I guess as they were running out old stock.

Interior wise see attached my car when I had the Cerulean blue Berlina trim in it. My personal preferences is either Cerulean Blue or Grey. I would suggest Grey to anyone buying one on the grounds its getting very hard to buy cerulean blue fabric and accessories that go with it.

Attachments

• 04010018.JPG
    04010018.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 1,561