Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Like to introduce myself and my car, is it a collectors item?

SoulGrind

§ôµÏG®ïñD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SII Calais - VF SSV Redline
sorry pub24/7, but your post isn't coherent. Maybe it's because i'm drunk.... i donno.

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
All i'm saying is why do you need something from the same model i.e. Vk parts for VK's, When parts from other models are exactly the same.

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Pub24/7 said:
All i'm saying is why do you need something from the same model i.e. Vk parts for VK's, When parts from other models are exactly the same.

To make sure it fits right mate, that my guess anyway

It isnt like you would ask for a VB Front panel for your VK..You'd be cutting or panel beating to make the light fit... :p

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
As i already said (in my first post) some things aren't the same but things like interior bits like a centre console are.

SL/ENUT

The SL/E Fanatic!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E 5L
you sure?. VB/VC are a vacumm formed vinyl covered centre console, the VH/VK are painted plastic.
If anything like me, i'm picky with parts so if i had a VK and wnat a manual console i would be trying my best to get a VK item.

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Man you guys are picky even on my posts its not the cars anything special. like a bolwell or something. Vh- vk console are the same i didn't say vb/c were but it wouldn't bother me the cars not worth that much to be wasting my time and money looking for something special. But if people want to do that its their choice.

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Yeah i can see you point mate, its just giving the ideas to others who havent had much expernice in thinking any part will fit lol.

Anyhow there should be a holden law agasint putting f*r* parts on the commodores :p

jake87

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais V6 S1
i thought a "classic" is 30 years old, and a "vintage" 50.

308vkcalais

DIO..
Reaction score
Adelaide(City of Godbothers)Churches S.A.
Members Ride
308 VK Calais, VK EFI Berlina, V6 VN & Kenworth...
Our VK Berlina & Calais have the identical choc brown interior.The centre console & the dash are all made of the colour coded plastic not painted.The console on both is the only part on the whole dash assembly with the vinyl covering.