Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Limited edition

luda

Reaction score
Members Ride
81 vh sle vk 85 vr acclaim 95 n a vr hsv cluby 94
yes ford but but not stock ford limited edition trim

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
has any one know any thing a bout a vc vb vh or vk with a limited edition ford interior the door cards have black leather on top like vc hdt then a red pin strip then a daimond pattern really dark blue velour to black carpet

Without a shadow of doubt I am certain that no Commodore left the Holden factory with a Ford interior in it. There were have been any number of parts in common with Falcons over the years (interior light cover, ski hatch (rear seat), diff internals etc however the whole interior just didn't happen.

Ford interior in a commodore?
But anyway have seen something similar to that, was a special edition VH SLE given to high-selling dealers as a gift *i think*

Yep 30 of them. Looked awesome back in the day.

P1010008.jpg

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
Without a shadow of doubt I am certain that no Commodore left the Holden factory with a Ford interior in it. There were have been any number of parts in common with Falcons over the years (interior light cover, ski hatch (rear seat), diff internals etc however the whole interior just didn't happen.

Yep 30 of them. Looked awesome back in the day.

P1010008.jpg

Yes, the one I saw at NSW All Holden Day was 100% original; had its original letter and medallion. I'd actually rather one of those over a Brock, simply due to rarity....