Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

line locker yay or nay?

undersuspicion

Now That's How We Roll!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy SV8 Series 2
located north (joondalup way) but willing to travel thats no dramas, CMP have B&M kits for $99.99 and ive been told for abs you required two kits is that right?

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
yeah chris mills would be your best bet then, yeah i have ABS and i had to use 2 units on mine, theyre mounted next to the chassis rails near the rear wheels

undersuspicion

Now That's How We Roll!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy SV8 Series 2
cheers for the input Dan, will get 2 kits from CMP asap, then just gotta find someone to fit it and wire up a switch for me.

one_and_only2004

Turbo L98 FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
Z Series Thunder Utility - Turbo
located north (joondalup way) but willing to travel thats no dramas, CMP have B&M kits for $99.99 and ive been told for abs you required two kits is that right?

Nope, I used to run just one of the B&M lockers on mine and it never had a problem

gazza82

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute
hey mate i was talking to my mechanic the other day about them he said he fitted on to a vk but it was a #### around so he ended up switching the mechanism around so instead of locking the fronts it disabled the rears
p.s i think they are cool

one_and_only2004

Turbo L98 FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
Z Series Thunder Utility - Turbo
hey mate i was talking to my mechanic the other day about them he said he fitted on to a vk but it was a #### around so he ended up switching the mechanism around so instead of locking the fronts it disabled the rears
p.s i think they are cool

Yeah that's what I did. Flick the switch to on, solenoid closes. I put my foot on the brake and accelerator and MANGMANGMANGMANGMANGMANG

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
+1 thats how mine work, cept no MANG MANG MANG here haha just the roar of an Auto ls1 through twin 3in pipes, 3rd gear limiter ;-)

holden_4aw_lyfe

Tsu Tsu Tsu Tsu
Reaction score
Members Ride
Twin Turbo Stroked 4.2LT VT Berlina
i bought one of these b&m line locker kits ages ago like 10 months ago and its been sitting in the cupboard ever since because i can't find a joint who will fit it :( spewing. if anyone knows a joint in vic who can do it please let me know lol

VYMAD

SILVERFOX
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY EXECUTIVE S2
Just cut your rear brake lines and plug them up. LOL, line lockers........