Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Link bar lifters vs crappy plastic lifter trays.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
Well Richard Holdener reckons the lifter trays wear out and let the lifters spin to wipe out the cam but what would he know.

No thats actually Steve Burligh that makes the assumption. If you listen to Darin Morgan and George from Star Racing you might learn.

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
No thats actually Steve Burligh that makes the assumption. If you listen to Darin Morgan and George from Star Racing you might learn.
I don’t get why you feel the need to talk down to everyone all the time. Agreeing with someone isn’t a sign of weakness even though you think it is.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67

You mean Steve Brule?

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
I don’t get why you feel the need to talk down to everyone all the time. Agreeing with someone isn’t a sign of weakness even though you think it is.

It's not about being right, it's about being righter. There's no assumption that metal is stronger and more reliable than plastic, even when plastic suffices and physics dictates objects and energy will choose a path of least resistance

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Plastic is all about manufacturing cost.