Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

little dent!

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
no you bananas, not the cap that u twist and take off to allow u to put a nozzle in, the actual circle that u push in to open to get to that cap, and it swings open, i stumbled backwards into it

Why didn't you close it?

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
no you bananas, not the cap that u twist and take off to allow u to put a nozzle in, the actual circle that u push in to open to get to that cap, and it swings open, i stumbled backwards into it

Oh... the way I read it was that the petrol cap was hanging down and you push that into the quarter panel and it made a dent.

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
Slightly off topic, but to do with small dents, where can you take it to get fixed? I have 2 tiny door dents, one in the rear door and another just above the fuel cap door thing. When you say cheap, I thought they were about $75 each dent? Or is that what you mean by 'cheap'

Also, thanks for the info about the little hook thingo. I've been very awkwardly holding the cap while filling up, haha, what a noob!