Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

little wire on starter

hoon1

hoon1
Reaction score
Members Ride
91 vp 5lt
little wire on starter is dose that have power going through it when ignition is on,mine has no power all fuses good,all relays good,nutral switch good,ingnition is good to.???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:bang:

s0sage

Posting aimlessly ..
Reaction score
Members Ride
MX6 - Turbo .... so flame me
earth .....

hoon1

hoon1
Reaction score
Members Ride
91 vp 5lt
im out of ideas then dose everything but turn over fuel pump turns on,relays work,neutral switch works,fuses good,ingnition good gets all power.may be ill just get new computer thats the only thing i havent tryed and am about to light it on fire 2 weeks of hell.it will be a little thing i bet my speedo stopped right before too if that helps.

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
i dont know what the problem is.. but one of mates had a weird way of finding out what the wires where for:rofl: .... he used to make sure all the fuses were alright then he used 2 strip the wire and touch the earth.... and then he would check the fuses and wich one was blown he would change it and work his way from there..... i dont recomend you do this but this just reminded me that he used to do it because he used 2 find alot of wires that didnt know where they went(the result of the guy who owned it before hand playing with the electricals to much) hahahaha:rofl:

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
a earth leakage will make u think its everything but the real issue,

i changed my starter motor over and accidently short circuited it, you'd crank it and it'd blow the circit breaker, wouldnt even crank.............make sure the terminal isnt touching anything metal except what its ment to be (the big fat terminal)