Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

locked out :(

michealh877

Reaction score
Members Ride
stock standard vs
Hey guys in a little bit of a sticky spot . My battery is dead in car so central locking not working and my key won't open door . Any ideas on how I can get in with out breaking a window or lock ? Got my missus vs so wanna take all the stuff out of mine but can't get in . The only idea I have is to lay under front of car and remove spring in the bonnet release to open it and change the batt but gonna be raining all week . Any help is greatly appreciated

michealh877

Reaction score
Members Ride
stock standard vs
And does any one know how yo use tuner pro rat ? Got it last night with my cable but don't know how to connect to cable from laptop

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
another solution is to go through the boot, had to do it on the berlina, but i'm not sure if executives have the large fold down center section on the back seat.

another solution is to get some WD-40 into the lock, after not being used for a few years they don't like the idea of unlocking manually.

michealh877

Reaction score
Members Ride
stock standard vs
Keys not opening boot either . I'll try Wd 40 when I get home . Any info on the packing strap stuff ? I got heaps at work I could try but don't wanna be out there too long in the rain

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Call a locksmith.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
never spray wd40 into a lock!

VPRob

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP executive sedan V6
My friendly local locksmith told me recently he had never seen a lock damaged by WD40 or Inox etc in 30 years of locksmithing. I believed him cos he's good!

Brett_jjj

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Jack up the car on the passenger side front, connect a positive jumper lead to the starter motor solenoid main terminal where the battery lead connects to it.Then connect the negative jumper lead to the engine block somewhere under there. Connect the other ends of the jumper leads to a charged 12 volt battery, positive to positive and negative to negative, and this should be enough to power the car up so it can be unlocked.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
the **** loosened up the lock on my berlina.

after i broke a key in the lock.... lol