Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Looking at buying VF SSV Redline

Vector

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV E3 R8
Love to see some pics, I have to wait till Feb too

JETURBO

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF R8 SV
Best be piks of skids stripey or diff bush for u

Adza75

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV Redline
Just looking at a new VF SSV Redline and noticed that the larger rear wing is no longer on the accessory list on the Holden website and downloadable accessory list... does anyone know if this has been removed for the MY15 range?

Senator01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6.2
Just looking at a new VF SSV Redline and noticed that the larger rear wing is no longer on the accessory list on the Holden website and downloadable accessory list... does anyone know if this has been removed for the MY15 range?

Is an 'option' in the MY15 brochure for SV6 to Redline (sedan only of course).

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
OP - Great decision you will not be disappointed.

graphicgoose

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 VF SSV Redline
Cheers guys. Ended up picking the car up late yesterday afternoon. Really enjoyed driving it around last night. It's so quiet and comfortable, rides really well and the stereo sounds fantastic for a stocker. Only thing I've noticed with it is that when streaming bluetooth audio it'll sometimes get really glitching like it's struggling to keep up with the streaming. Is that normal? Either way, usually I'll have my ipod plugged in via USB, but I managed to leave it at work so bluetooth for now. Other than that I'm loving it. Auto is great and the paddle shifters work pretty well, really responsive and the gearbox won't override you, which is nice. I reckon with a trans tune they'd be fantastic. Anyway, here's a couple of photos from yesterday. Liking my colour choice.

2014-12-19%2018.55.38_zpsgig0mh2n.jpg

2014-12-19%2018.54.56_zpsi6j2v8bx.jpg

Senator01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6.2
Very nice mate ... enjoy. Who lowered it? Springs only, or new shocks/struts as well?

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Congrats I really like the look. Post a thread when you are about to tune the trans please as the new TapShift 2.0 OS is a hot technical topic for all V8 A6 owners to consider in the upgrade.

graphicgoose

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 VF SSV Redline
Cheers guys. The dealership put in some pedders springs for me, so everything was done (lowering and tint) for me before I picked it up.

Sorry PIR4TE, I'm new to the Holden scene, what's the dealio with the TapShift 2.0 OS?

Edit: Just read up a bit about TapShift 2.0...is that supposed to come loaded to my car? Or are you saying it's something that can be added when getting a trans tune done?

Last edited:

Vector

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV E3 R8
Looks great, how about a couple of interior pics too ?