Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Looking for a Place to Buy New LIM and Supercharger to LIM Bolts.

Discussion in 'VT - VX Holden Commodore (1997 - 2002)' started by Brysha89, Dec 9, 2018 at 11:48 AM.

1. Brysha89

Brysha89 New Member

Members Ride:
    WH Statesman Gen 3 5.7 ls1 V8, 1997 VT Calais SV6
    Hi there as the Thread head says im Looking for a place to buy new LIM Bolts and Superchager to LIM Bolts as i am building a L36 into a L67 with 8Psi Boost i have searched and searched called holden apprently they dont make them any more and said to use aftermarket bolts and the best i could find is getting the bolt specs and having them matched from a good Nuts and Bolts shop (if that would even work IDK). Be for this Thread is Hijacked i know that the stock internals can only handel a max of 10Psi for a short time so i lowered it to 8Psi to be cautious also running stock compression with stock injectors to reduce the ignition forces. I am Building this for a Burnout Car Looking to get Boost from the moment i put my foot into it for the initial power from the charger not for Drag runs.

2. Brysha89

Brysha89 New Member

Members Ride:
    WH Statesman Gen 3 5.7 ls1 V8, 1997 VT Calais SV6
    Realy No One out of the 30 people that viewed my thread has an answer are they that hard to find?