Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Looking for a place to get a service for My VX.

FamiliarOfZero

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX
Hi guys, probably hear this all the time. I'm looking for a place where some of you guys would trust to take your car,

My ride is 2001 VX Berlina V8 Gen III. It's up for it's 150,000 KM Service, i just purchased the car at December last year, it had about 145,000 so i have yet to service it.

I don't think im a big fan of holden services, due to extra cost, and them skimping on some things (like oil change, i had a car due for a service, it had oil change on the agenda, and it didnt happen, yet was charged)

But looking through the book, the guy who owned it before me (i'm the 3rd owner) has either maintained it himself, or the car hasn't been serviced since 80,000km(Probably first owner).

So i know i might have to fork out a bit, but i can't risk this car dying on me. But anything to lessen the sting financially and mentally(trusted mechanic).

I live in South Eastern Suburbs(Near Mordialloc) If anyone can recommend me somewhere, it would be greatly appreciated.

Has some little quirks that need to be fixed, I.E Climate control globe, Trip Computer Globe, Sometimes lets out a little beep when locking, even though the doors aren't open, it its fully locked.

Thanks In Advance
Zero

FamiliarOfZero

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX
Depending on the recommendation, willing to go most places in S/E suburbs, just dont want to be ripped off lol. Would like to hear ur good recommendations, whether it be small shop, or chain(i.e Ultratune).

fitz_vt

Pass Me A Wrench.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore SII Olympic Edition
Power-Drive Automotive
Phone 03 9561 0159
Website repcoservice.com
Address: 52 Henderson Rd
Suburb CLAYTON
Post Code 3168

Are apparently really good, i have had good experiences with Repco mechanics so they see like a good bunch