Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Looking for a spray painter to paint a clubby body kit for my Omega in Melbourne

heloanand

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Omega
HI,
I am looking for a spray painter to spray and fit my clubby body kit on my red omega, some one around melbourne,
thats front bumber and side skirts..
PM me with the cost
thanks

slowandlow

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive
well, i reccommend you DO NOT go to xxx bodykits in cheltenham road. "worst painters ever". i heard they might be closing down soon. im so happy, one less friggin "pirate" out there taking peoples hard earned for sfa. the owner is real dodgey, such a bulls##t artist.
do you ever get the idea i have something against this company :D
hope more bodykit melbourne posts come up so i can spread the word more ;)

wildss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vnss
Noel Stevens Panels in richmond, 9428 4412. speak to glen and tell him george the old painter recommended him

heloanand

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Omega
Booked for painting the kit for $1550 including some parts.
Included: Painting, fitting, after market fog lights, genuine HSV bonnet extension, Genuine Clubsport side skirts, wiring the lights and a separate switch.
I picked up a used genuine HSV front bar for $230, genuine mesh inserts for $100.

heloanand

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Omega
Why is it too cheap or too costly??

HSP - HSP Ute Lids
Have seen there work and it looks good. Also they said they gonna use the genuine holden paint, that means it not a mixing.

Hope everything goes well..

wildss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vnss
never heard of the place but they could very well do a great job.
as for genuine holden paint, ive never heard of it, penfold motors never supplied us paint when we did their warranty work.
post some pics when its done.

heloanand

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Omega
Dont know mate, the guy in allcom wreckers referred that place, I actually went there for checking the fog lights, but there place is pretty big and there was 3-4 utes sitting there, there main business is to supply the ute lids, paint work seems to nice on the utes, matching with the body color.
They said after the painting may be a month or after i need to do a cut polish to look the colors exactly match as the new paint is genuine one from the factory and mine is faded a bit now. Will gonna fit it on next week, let see...