Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

looking for camaro help

rhd

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 camaro v6
Hey! i have been looking around and found out the the ve is the same motor used in my camaro.
do you guys have a good sized aftermarket for this motor?
there isnt much here for the v6 camaro all you get is intake headers and exhaust.
im trying to see if i can find alittle more and does anyone know for sure that the parts are the same.
im looking for cams, intakemanifold and a clutch. if anyone knows a good place let me know and any gains you are getting off the parts.....

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Can I ask why you would purchase a V6 Camaro if you want to do soo much to it in terms of modifications an the ammount of money it'll cost you...

rhd

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 camaro v6
sure. when i got the car i wasnt planning on doing that much i was just gonna do a intake and exhaust and call it a day. i would have gotten the ss but couldnt afford the monthly payments at the time, now that i can afford it, its too late if i trade my car in for a SS im gonna take a huge hit on it and dont wanna do that so im just gonna do as much to this one as i can lol and its real fun to fly by a ss in a v6 :)
here is a link to my car for anyone intrested
Home - 2010 Camaro "ELVIRA"

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Speak to Mace Engineering (site sponsor) - they seem to be doing a fair bit of testing with the VE V6. Should be able to help you out. Also, Castle Hill Performance Centre is doing some V6 work, though not sure to what extent. I know they're tuning the Sidi motors now though.

rhd

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 camaro v6
thanks for the info.
Speak to Mace Engineering (site sponsor) - they seem to be doing a fair bit of testing with the VE V6. Should be able to help you out. Also, Castle Hill Performance Centre is doing some V6 work, though not sure to what extent. I know they're tuning the Sidi motors now though.

rhd

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 camaro v6
talked to mace they didnt really have anything i was looking for but did have some manifold insulators that i had never sean before. anyone know of some cams or a clutch?

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition

rhd

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 camaro v6
im already faster that an SS when im using my nitrous i want to be faster all the time there are a few of us running 12's
When they're parked on the side of the road?

thanks for the help.
so do they not make cams? its weird exedy makes them you would think they would know that our motors are the same. when i called them they said they didnt have anything

Xtreme make alloytec clutches (not sure about sidi though) Xtreme Clutch - All Australian High Performance Clutch Systems and Components

Also, Exedy do alloytec clutches. Exedy - Home

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute