Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Looking for Custom Sub Box.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Hey mate, i reckon you should just give it a go yourself. I'm currently building my own box at the moment. If you know the sub's ideal enclosure volume, then it's not too hard. I went to bunnings grabbed a sheet of 18mm MDF (sheet 2400x1200) only cost $32. Give them the measuemnts, 1st cut free, then $1 after that, so it only cost $36 all up to have sides cut to length. I then took it to a jionery and told them the diamater's for the ports, sub, terminal socket ect, and gave them $30 and had them make the holes. Then it's just a matter of putting it all toghether.

SUSS8

Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 Holden Calais VR V8
Hey mate, i reckon you should just give it a go yourself. I'm currently building my own box at the moment. If you know the sub's ideal enclosure volume, then it's not too hard. I went to bunnings grabbed a sheet of 18mm MDF (sheet 2400x1200) only cost $32. Give them the measuemnts, 1st cut free, then $1 after that, so it only cost $36 all up to have sides cut to length. I then took it to a jionery and told them the diamater's for the ports, sub, terminal socket ect, and gave them $30 and had them make the holes. Then it's just a matter of putting it all toghether.
doesnt sound too bad but just need to find the time to do it LoLz