Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Looking for Custom Sub Box.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Hey mate, i reckon you should just give it a go yourself. I'm currently building my own box at the moment. If you know the sub's ideal enclosure volume, then it's not too hard. I went to bunnings grabbed a sheet of 18mm MDF (sheet 2400x1200) only cost $32. Give them the measuemnts, 1st cut free, then $1 after that, so it only cost $36 all up to have sides cut to length. I then took it to a jionery and told them the diamater's for the ports, sub, terminal socket ect, and gave them $30 and had them make the holes. Then it's just a matter of putting it all toghether.

SUSS8

Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 Holden Calais VR V8
Hey mate, i reckon you should just give it a go yourself. I'm currently building my own box at the moment. If you know the sub's ideal enclosure volume, then it's not too hard. I went to bunnings grabbed a sheet of 18mm MDF (sheet 2400x1200) only cost $32. Give them the measuemnts, 1st cut free, then $1 after that, so it only cost $36 all up to have sides cut to length. I then took it to a jionery and told them the diamater's for the ports, sub, terminal socket ect, and gave them $30 and had them make the holes. Then it's just a matter of putting it all toghether.

doesnt sound too bad but just need to find the time to do it LoLz

SMIT

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT C2R TURBO 5SP + CRUNCH VE SSV 6SP
You can get 6x9 speaker boxes from autobarn, etc. Should be around $30-50 for a pair. i recommended these:

Attachments

• 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 170