Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Looking for help from Down Under

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Guys,

This will be my last post in this thread. I can now officially declare that Project E38 has been completed. All the car's original functionality has been restored. And it's now the only VZ Coupe in the world with Automatic Starter Disengagement (if that counts for anything, LOL).

I shouted out a couple people on here for helping me out with this project, but I want to send a thanks to everyone that contributed to this thread. I'm hoping it will spawn some interesting GTO projects, and Holdens as well. If for some reason anyone Down Under wants to do a conversion like this for themselves, have them get in touch with me. I'll help out as best I can. For now, I'm gonna go drive the tires off of my car :)

Such a long time coming. Glad you have finally got to cruise in this. It’s been years I think?

I really enjoyed all you videos from your visit to Australia and clearly Holden owners were quite accommodating through out.

Years ago my wife saw one of your videos shared via Facebook and have been a subscriber ever since.

There is no doubt that as the owner of two Crewman’s (a V6 2WD and a LS1 AWD one) I am pretty pumped for your Crewman project to happen and willing to help out where ever needed.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Me when I get a shout out on YouTube. Thanks. I think everyone had some fun helping you out. Good to see a fresh challange and some good old fashioned ingenuity to solve a problem.
giphy.gif